Al Baraka Home Remittance
We know the value of hard work and the sacrifice to be far from home, therefore Al Baraka Bank’s is offering the most efficient and convenient services making sure that your hard earned money reaches your loved one in the safest and fastest possible way. Al Baraka Bank Pakistan is well equipped to meet the needs and expectation of our customers to deliver prompt service through our state of art technology.
What makes Al Baraka Remittance unique is the fact that it has affiliation with some of the world’s leading MTO’s (Money Transfer Organization) including MoneyGram, Western Union and Xpress Money where home remittance recipients can collect their remittances through our network of 191 branches in 100 cities across Pakistan.
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services. It has approximately 350,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories around the world and provides a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones worldwide. It has an 8 Digit Transaction Reference Number.
Xpress Money is one the of the leading Money Transfer service Operating in over 160 countries with 180,000 Agents in 5 continent worldwide. It has a 16 digit Transaction reference number and money is instantly available in destination country.
With over 500.000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide through western union. Transactions are normally available in less than 10 minutes.
Placid Express is an affordable and efficient alternative choice for consumers sending money to their loved ones living in over 30 countries. Currently, Money Transfer services of Placid Express can be utilized from many of the top MSAs of the United States, Italy and Malaysia. Additionally, its service is available via partner networks in Spain, UK and U.A.E.
Step To send/receive the Home Remittance Transaction
• Sender visits Sending Agent of our sending partners in a foreign country, fills out a form and hands over the amount to be sent.
• Sending partner agent will generate a unique Transaction reference number and give it to the Sender.
• Sender will communicate the Transaction Reference number to the Receiver
• Receiver visits any Al Baraka Bank Pakistan branch with his/her original identity document along and the Transaction reference number.
• Receiver can then collect his/her money along with receipt once the details are matched.
For any queries, information or complaints regarding our Home Remittance services, please feel free to contact us at:
– 24/7 Call Centre at (92-21) 111-113-442
– Home Remittance Division at (92-21) 32637174-5 ext: 2961 or
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assuring you of our best banking services at all the times.