Fair Treatment of Customer
Al Baraka Bank (Pakistan) Ltd provides personalized products and services to meet the desired expectations of customers while ensuring equitable treatment for all. Framework for Fair Treatment of Customers has been designed to ensure that all customers of the bank are treated fairly and without prejudice. This framework endeavors to adopt and maintain principles of fairness across the Bank in all its relations. Some of the areas, for which this framework provides consumer protection include:
- Business Strategies
- Product Design and Disclosures
- Financial Promotions
- Customer Services
- Customer Grievances/Complaint Handling
Through Al Baraka Pakistan’s Framework for Fair Treatment of Customers the bank intends to ensure:
- Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups.
- The consumers are completely confident that their Bank’s key focus is fair & equitable treatment and where consumers receive suitable advice & guidance.
- Consumers are provided with products & services that are of an acceptable standard and do not fall short of the customer expectations raised by the institution.
- Clear and transparent information is given to all customers about the Bank’s offerings.
- Customers’ personal information is treated “strictly private and confidential”.
- Fair treatment of customers (FTC) is practiced across the Bank without exception.
- Questions about the products and/or services are encouraged from the customers and responded to clearly and without any ambiguity.
- Customers’ expectations in terms of product performance and service standards are managed at utmost levels.
- Customers are to be provided effective recourse for their grievances.
- All complaints are to be handled in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- The Bank’s staff is trained to promote Fair Treatment of Customer.
Know Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Bank’s Consumer
We value our clients and their feedback. For Complaints or Suggestions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , visit your nearest Al Baraka Pakistan Branch to register your concern through our self-service complaint drop box. You may also call our 24/7 Phone Banking at 111-113-442