Al Baraka Banaat Account
Al Baraka Banaat Account is a Shariah compliant saving product based on Mudarabah and is designed to promote "Banking on Equality" with an aim to reduce the gender gap in financial inclusion to provide a truly dedicated account for women.
- • Women holding valid Pakistani nationality including non-resident Pakistanis
- • All female students (College, University a etc.)
- • Salaried individuals/Self-employed
- • Women Entrepreneurs
- • Housewives
- • Available in Pak Rupee
- • Single or Joint account (both account holders must be females)
- • Account opening with an initial deposit of PKR 5,000/-
- • No account maintenance service charges
- • Profit calculated on daily basis and credited on monthly basis
- The following complimentary services will be available on opening and maintaining a Monthly Average Balance (MAB) of PKR 10,000/- & above:
- • First Cheque Book (25 leaves)
- • Pay Orders (03 in a month)
- • First Debit Card (Pay Pak)
- • Exclusive free offers
- • Takaful Coverage*
- • 50% waiver on Small Locker annual fee (depends on availability)
- • 50% discount on Consumer Finance processing fee
- • Preferential rate offered on Auto Finance Cases**
*Takaful Coverage will only be offered to Al Baraka Banaat Account holders on maintaining a Monthly Average Balance of PKR. 25,000 & above.
**Al Baraka Banaat Account holders maintaining PKR. 500,000 & above average balance in preceding 03 months would be offered preferential rate.