As part of Al Baraka’s commitment to provide great service experience to our customers, the Bank has established a dedicated 24*7 Phone Banking Center. The center is equipped with cutting edge technology and skilled Phone Banking Officers who help you with your queries and complaints 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply dial 111-113-442 and avail convenience through our Phone Banking.
Who can apply?
- Individual Account Holders
- Joint Account Holders (either or survivor)
- Sole Proprietor
Real Time Facilities
- T-PIN (Telephony PIN) Generation/Reset T-PIN
- o ATM PIN Generation/Reset ATM PIN
- SMS PIN Generation/Reset SMS PIN
- Debit Card Activation/Re-Activation
- Debit Card Blocking (If your ATM card has been lost/stolen/misplaced, you may contact us at any time, day or night to get your card blocked immediately. This is important to prevent the card’s misuse and involvement in any fraudulent activity)
- International Usage Activation/Deactivation on Debit Card
- E-Commerce/Online Usage Activation/Deactivation on Debit Card
- Internet Banking Profile Blocking/Unblocking
- Internet Banking Profile Surrender
- Change in Mobile Number/Email Address for Internet Banking
Get up to date details of your savings and current account. ABPL Phone Banking provides you the facility to inquire:
- Account Status (Active/Dormant/Blocked)
- Account Balance
- Account Transaction Details (Last 5)
At ABPL Phone Banking, we put your comfort first. To make your life simple, requests for the following can be placed over the phone:
- Debit Card Replacement Request
- Pay Order Request
- Account Linking/De-Linking on Debit Card Request
- SMS Alert Activation/Deactivation Request
- Mobile Number Change Request for SMS Banking
- Stop Payment Cheque (s)/Cheque Book (s)
- Wrong IBFT/Internal Transfer Transaction Recovery Request (Good Faith Basis)
- Takaful Claim Request for Carsaaz (Auto Finance)
- Lead Generation (Auto Finance, Home Finance, Rahnuma Travel Service, Account Opening, Term Deposit & Tractor Finance Scheme)
It’s all just in one call. Through ABPL Phone Banking you can inquire about the following :
- Product (s) / Service (s)
- Monthly account related profit rates
- Currency exchange rates
- Branch & ATM locations
And much more.
Our Phone Banking Officers are there when you need them. ABPL values its customers and would like to identify ways to help improve its service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, a complaint can be registered simply by calling us.
A. Complete the registration form and submit it at our nearest ABPL branch.
B. Dial our dedicated UAN (111-113-442) the next working day and speak to a Phone Banking Officer who will assist you in generating your Telephone Identification Number (TPIN).
C. Enter your National Identification Number (CNIC) and your TPIN to access a world of convenience..