Imagine a Bank where your queries are addressed immediately and your needs are taken care of instantly. Now you can enjoy similar standard of banking services through Al Baraka’s dedicated Phone Banking Centre. The centre is equipped with cutting edge technology and skilled Phone Banking Officers who help you with your queries and transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Make your banking experience completely secure, cost effective* and effortless by using the ABPL Phone Banking facility. Dial 111-113-442 from your home, office or anywhere else in the world using a touchtone phone and avail ABPL banking assistance at your convenience.
Who can apply?
- Individual Account Holders
- Joint Account Holders (either or survivor)
- Sole Proprietor
Financial Transactions (Local Currency Only)
- Issuance of Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD)
- Request for a Pay Order or a Demand Draft over the phone without having to go through the tedious process of filling forms and collect it from any of our branches.
- Transfer funds from one account to another. Both accounts must be linked to our Business Relationship Number (BRN). You can transfer up to Rs.100,000/- in a single day.
- Balance & Transaction Inquiry
Get up to date details of your savings and current account. ABPL Phone Banking provides you the facility to :
- Inquire about your account balance
- Details of the last 5 transactions of your account
- Activate your ATM / Debit card (s)
- Generate / reset your ATM pin.
- If your ATM card has been lost/stolen/misplaced, you may contact us at any time, day or night to get your card blocked immediately. This is important to prevent the card’s misuse and involvement in any fraudulent activity.
At ABPL Phone Banking, we put your comfort first. To make your life simple, requests for the following can be placed over the phone:
- Duplicate Bank Statement
- Cheque Book request
- Account Linking to ATM Card
- Stop Payment Cheque (s)
It’s all just in one call. Through ABPL Phone Banking you can inquire about the following :
- Product (s) / Service (s)
- Monthly account related profit rates
- Currency exchange rates
- Branch & ATM locations
And much more.
Our Phone Banking Officers are there when you need them. ABPL values its customers and would like to identify ways to help improve its service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, a complaint can be registered simply by calling us.
A. Complete the registration form and submit it at our nearest ABPL branch.
B. Dial our dedicated UAN (111-113-442) the next working day and speak to a Phone Banking Officer who will assist you in generating your Telephone Identification Number (TPIN).
C. Enter your National Identification Number (CNIC) and your TPIN to access a world of convenience..
*Discounted rates will be offered on transactions as per schedule of bank charges.